Reading Programme for Secondary School
Dedicated to cater to the school’s needs for a high-quality, structured and flexible academic programme, Adept Learning ensures that our Reading Programme is designed to:
- Complement the school’s English syllabus
- Encourage self-directed learning of targeted English skills
- Promote holistic development of students with diverse range of educational topics
- Support home-based learning or holiday assignments
Building literacy skills from Secondary 1 to 4, our Progressive Reading Programme provides a skill-based structure in aim to cultivate a habit of discerning inquiry and mindful writing among students of different language abilities:
- Read widely across a range of text types.
- Discern information through a process of analysing, reflecting and inquiry. Extract writing tips and literary devices for the various essay types, e.g. recount, critical response, expository, descriptive, etc.
- Apply and reinforce language skills.
Available resources in our Reading Programme:
- Educational magazines
- Differentiated English worksheets
- Teacher’s Guides
- Author’s Talks
Click on each publication for more information:
Some error has occured.