|The best-selling ‘Science Made Easy with Doodles‘ is a unique pictorial companion guide to the current MOE Science syllabus that extrapolates all the important core concepts and synthesizes them in visually appealing ways for students to understand.
“Science Made Easy with Doodles” is the complete set of 18 doodles, for the nine Lower Primary and nine Upper Primary Science units in the 2014 MOE Science Curriculum.
This original and age-appropriate series makes science concepts less abstract and easily digestible for the average learner, with important concepts in the MOE Science curriculum presented clearly and succinctly.
The doodle package
· highlights and summarizes key teaching points comprehensively
· is specially designed to consolidate quick and easy revision of every topic at a glance
· presents infographic science education in an entertaining manner that children can immediately relate with.
· covers Diversity, Cycles, Systems, Interactions & Energy in both Lower Block (Primary 3&4) and Upper Block (Primary 5&6)
“Science Made Easy with Doodles” has been lauded by educators and students alike for its creative and innovative presentation of the Singapore science syllabus and can be custom made as Doodle Posters and Doodle Wallpaper to adorn the classrooms, science laboratories and school walls.
- A4 Landscape
- SOFT matt LAMINATED on all pages, except name page
- 260 gsm artcard (interior)
- 360 gsm artcard (exterior)
- Wire-O bound on the shorter side
- 18 doodles— 1 book – for p3 to p6